Just like Mr. Bond himself, we like this martini shaken, not stirred.
A simple espresso martini recipe perfect for those warm summer days!
- Ice Cubes
- 25ml – Vodka
- 25ml – Espresso
- 25ml – Coffee Liqueur
- To Garnish – Coffee Beans or a Dusting of Chocolate Powder
- Prepare your espresso
- Pour your prepared espresso into a shaker
- To this, add vodka. Before adding, make sure to chill your vodka in the fridge beforehand to help prevent your ice from melting too fast
- Add your coffee liqueur to your espresso and vodka
- Add the ice cubes to the shaker
- Cover your shaker with its lid and while holding both the top and bottom of your shaker, give it a good vigorous shake. This will form the foam that is seen on top of your beverage
- Strain the espresso martini mixture into your glass. This will remove the ice cubes leaving you will a smooth, cool drink
- Garnish with a coffee bean or dust the top of your martini with chocolate powder
- Sit back and enjoy!