By Head Chef, Eddie Attwell
This dish is both a very simple and refreshing dessert option for a warm day.
Serves approximately 6 possets, depending on your glass of choice.
- 500ml Cream
- 225g Caster Sugar
- 3 Lemons – Juiced and zested
- In a pan over heat, add the cream to the sugar and bring to the boil gently
- Next, add the lemon zest and the juice to the same pan and simmer for a minute
- Using a sieve, pour and pass the mixture from the pan into a jug
- Add this mixture from the jug into the glass pots or cups that you have chosen
- Chill in the fridge for approximately 2 hours
- Enjoy the refreshing citrus flavours
Add a little something extra to your dessert:
Serve with fresh berries or fruit compote, or add an additional lime, lemon or orange zest to tailor to your accompaniment!